S1 Student Admission (2017-2018)
Admission to Secondary 1 is governed by the Secondary School Placement Allocation (SSPA) administered annually by the Education Bureau to Primary 6 pupils from all over the territory. Admission for the S1 discretionary places is based on students' performance in interviews, academic attainments, attainments in extra-curricular activities and conduct.
S.1 Discretionary Places (2017-2018)
- Schedule of Application for S.1 Places 2017/2018
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application Period: 3 January - 18 January 2017 inclusive
(Application form should be submitted in person to the school office)
- Ways to obtain application forms (from 10 December 2016 to 18 January 2017 inclusive):
- Selection Criteria:
- Interview: 40%
- Academic Results: 45%
- Extra-curricular Activities: 15%
- Date of Interview : 18 March 2017 (Sat)
Qualified applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
Applicants' English & Chinese Language proficiency and general
knowledge will be assessed.
- Admission Briefing
A Briefing Session on the S.1 Discretionary Places Application will be
held on 10 December 2016 (Sat).
1st Session : 9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
2nd Session : 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
S2 and S3 Admission
Please send your application letter together with your portfolio to our school on or before 30 June 2017. Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview held in mid of July 2017.